[GE users] Re: License accounting - same IP only uses one?

Daire Byrne Daire.Byrne at framestore-cfc.com
Tue Feb 6 17:51:51 GMT 2007

I think I figured it out - I just use fractional license resource requests right? So to allow users to run multiple instances of the same app on the same machine I simply use "-l lic=0.1,hostname=$HOSTNAME". It  seems that complexes get rounded up such that 0.1=1, 0.1+0.1=1, 0.1+0.1+0.1=1 etc?

Daire