[GE users] High availability

Gauthier DELERCE gauthier at civx.org
Wed Feb 7 14:10:57 GMT 2007

I running SGE6 for few months without troubles , I would like now to
build a HA master for my diskless cluster.
I didn't find yet recipes on the net  and I would like to have your
opinion about the best practices to do this .
I thinking of  configuring a shadow host and use a HA Berkeley DB  ( the
master on the master and the replicated on the shadow host ).

Does anyone already tried this , see possible issues or know better way
to do this ?

Thanks in advance

Gauthier