[GE users] Re: License accounting - same IP only uses one?

Daire Byrne Daire.Byrne at framestore-cfc.com
Wed Feb 7 14:26:48 GMT 2007

Actually on second thoughts this doesn't work between users. So if userA submits with lic=0.1 and userB submits with lic=0.1 then the globally lic=1 instead of lic=2. Does anyone know how achieve what I'm trying to do? Licenses should only be counted per host (not per instance) but overall be globally available.

Daire