[GE users] How to get all exec node names from a single exec host not defined as a submission host?

Wed Feb 7 18:32:37 GMT 2007

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Gon?alo Borges wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to implement a function which runs on every exec host and needs to
> know the names of all other exec hosts belonging to the cluster.
> The problem is that the exec host were the function runs is not defined as a
> submission host.
> Is there a simple way to do this in SGE?

Sounds as if you were asking for

  # qconf -as global

right now you must write a script based on qconf -as <host_name>
and iterate through all your hosts.

Regards,
Andreas

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]