[GE users] mixing 6.0u7 and 6.0u10

Wed Feb 7 21:06:58 GMT 2007

Not sure I see the value of standardizing internal data formats.  It
would also be impossible from a political standpoint.  More useful is
standardizing the interfaces, and that's what *many* of the OGF working
and research groups are doing, such as DRMAA, JSDL, SAGA, etc.  The
trick is getting vendors to adopt them.

Daniel