[GE users] newbie stdout question

tapani.rousi at fgi.fi tapani.rousi at fgi.fi
Thu Feb 8 09:21:46 GMT 2007

I have just installed SGE6.0 with couple of execution hosts and now I am
testing it with qsub and simple batch jobs. One thing that suprised me,
was that SGE always write's the result in the file on the execution hosts,
not on the submit host, as I expected.

I have been reading the manuals, but I haven't found any SGE's build-in
functions/options to redirect the results back to the submit host.

Is there any such functions/options?
If not, why?
If not, what would be the best way to do that?

Thnks in advance.

Rousi