[GE users] How to enable Windows Support in existing grid.

Marco Donauer - SUN Microsystems Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 9 09:13:08 GMT 2007

the description below is a how to add a windows host, to an alred
installed cluster,
if the cluster was installed "without" windows support.

There is no way to get rid of the csp certs. Using the windows support,
recommends certificates, sorry.

Steffen did you copy the cert files to the execd hosts?

Regards,
Marco