[GE users] Error: scheduler needs total update

Thu Feb 15 16:17:19 GMT 2007

Hard to tell. I can not promise anything, but you could try the workaround
described with the issue that is linked from Example #2 in

    http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/Dtrace

the issue elaborates on possible reasons and remedies.

There is a chance your case is similar.

Regards,
Andreas