[GE users] qmaster handling requests.

Colin Thomas Colin.Thomas at csr.com
Mon Feb 19 10:27:26 GMT 2007

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Am using a vanilla setting for the settings, so my settings are:

> qconf -ssconf
schedule_interval                 0:0:15
flush_submit_sec                  0
flush_finish_sec                  0

As the flush times are already at 0, looks like it's the
schedule_interval is the one to reduce down to say 5 seconds, to keep
folks happy?

What will flush times of 0 in theory give - is this a default or really
0 seconds ?

/colin.