[GE users] How to install a submit host ?

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Feb 19 19:24:16 GMT 2007

Jerome,

Am 19.02.2007 um 20:39 schrieb jerome at ibt.unam.mx:

> Hi all,
> We are trying to install a submit host to steer a cluster master node.
> This submit host is not part of the cluster.

what do you mean in detail by "is not part of the cluster"?

If it has the same namespace for the users, shared /home and the
shared SGE installation it's just necessary to source $SGE_ROOT/
default/common/settings.sh in any login script like .bash_profile (or
whichever ever you prefer) to get all the commands working.

-- Reuti