[GE users] How to install a submit host ?

jerome at ibt.unam.mx jerome at ibt.unam.mx
Mon Feb 19 19:39:16 GMT 2007

Hi all,
We are trying to install a submit host to steer a cluster master node.
This submit host is not part of the cluster. We first add this submit host on
the list of submit hosts on the master.
But now, we don't find how to install the submit host binaries. As the command
like "install*" don't provide a way to just install all of the binaries
necesary to a submit host.
Who can help us in this task?
Best regards.

Este mensaje fue enviado desde el servidor Webmail del Instituto de Biotecnologia.