[GE users] SGE 5.3

McCalla, Mac macmccalla at hess.com
Tue Feb 20 19:11:52 GMT 2007

Perhaps your environment variables are not set correctly?  There should be a script
that is sourced or executed in your shell to set port number(s), I forget now
if SGE 5.3 uses one or two?  You might also consider moving to SGE version 6.x,
as 5.3 is quite antiquated now.

Cheers,

Mac McCalla
Geoscience Systems Consultant