[GE users] Running SGE jobs sequentially

Marco Donauer - SUN Microsystems Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 23 07:41:08 GMT 2007

Rick,

If your customer has only one host from where the jobs a submitted, then
you can use the "|qsub -sync y| ...."
This command submits a job and waits for jobend. Submitting all jobs
from one host, using a script, sumbits all
job sequentially. Only if the previous job ends, the next will be submitted!

Marco