[GE users] How to configure SGE to run Distributed Ansys jobs

deval74 at yahoo.com deval74 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 10:31:45 GMT 2007

Dear Andy
Thank You very much for showing your intrest in my Issue.

With your hints i have been able to resolve this issue, and able to prepare a workable scripts for the same.

Its based on following logic

I have captured Nodename and processor count from SGE($PE_HOSTFILE) and than converted tham into a Ansys compatible string. I have tested this with few test scenario and its working fine.

Thanks
Best Regard

DEVAL KULSHRESTHA