[GE users] How to configure SGE to run Distributed Ansys jobs

Mon Feb 26 10:38:58 GMT 2007

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, deval74 at yahoo.com wrote:

> Dear Andy
> Thank You very much for showing your intrest in my Issue.
>
> With your hints i have been able to resolve this issue, and able to prepare a workable scripts for the same.
>
> Its based on following logic
>
> I have captured Nodename and processor count from SGE($PE_HOSTFILE) and than converted tham into a Ansys compatible string. I have tested this with few test scenario and its working fine.

Dear Deval,

glad to see you could resolve the issue and thanks for your feedback!

I understand you made a loose integration with distributed Ansys

    http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/Ansys

Any idea whether there were a means to have a tight integration as well?

Regards,
Andreas