[GE users] I need help badly.

Tue Feb 27 16:13:49 GMT 2007

Hi Trey,

you should be able to source the settings.sh directly in
your profile. If you're not sure whether profile setting
works you can simply check with the 'env' command. The
environment variables required by qconf are all listed
in the qconf(1) man page.

Btw. is that for an integration of HyperChem with Grid Engine?

Regards,
Andreas