[GE users] How to download SunGridEngine 6.0u8 ?

Jerome jerome at ibt.unam.mx
Wed Feb 28 18:47:07 GMT 2007

Hi all,
We have a cluster with SGE version 6.0u8 installed on it (default
Ressource Managment within Rocks system). So, as we want to have a
external machine that can submit jobs on it, we have to download the
same version of SGE. But we just see the ultimate one, 6.0u10. So, as we
can't update easely the version on the cluster, how can we obtain the
"old" revision?
Thank's a lot
Best Regards
--