[GE users] How to download SunGridEngine 6.0u8 ?

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Feb 28 18:52:53 GMT 2007

Not sure what the official method is but the binaries are still
resident on the server, just accept the click through license to get
to the page with the 6.0u10 binaries and do a little creative URL
editing in your browser address bar (substitute u8 for u10 in the URLs)
Like this:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/download/SGE60/sge-6.0u8-common.tar.gz

Regards,
Chris