[GE users] all defined hosts

Iwona Sakrejda sakrejda at nersc.gov
Tue Jul 3 00:30:35 BST 2007

Where does SGE keep list of all defined hosts?
I am afraid it got corrupted that's why I am asking.
I use classical spooling with sge 6.0u4

I was able to find a list of execution hosts and admin hosts and
submit hosts. A particular host is in all those directories
and looks properly defined.

Yet when I am starting SGE I get a message that the queue
all.q cannot be defined because that particular host is unknown to
SGE.....

Thank you,

iwona