[GE users] Execution host installtion problem

thamizhannalme at tce.edu thamizhannalme at tce.edu
Wed Jul 4 15:09:06 BST 2007

Hi all,

        I have installed grid master host on one RHEL-4 box and execution
host on another RHEL-4 box using ./inst_sge -m -x  -auto
inst_template.conf file command.
        grid master has installed successfully and qmaster and scheduling
daemons are running fine. But the execution host installation ends
with an error called "TERM environment variable not set". when I
echo the TERM it value was xterm. Can any one help me how to fix
the problem.

On the execution host communicate with grid master host using ssh command
with out asking password.

Thanks & regards,
Thamizh P

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai - 625015 (India)