[GE users] Execution host installtion problem

Marco Donauer - SUN Microsystems Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 4 15:29:03 BST 2007

Thamizh,

at what step of installation the error appears?
Did you already run the installation with sh -x, perhaps you get some
more information,
what binary is responsible for this message!

Regards,
Marco