[GE users] SGE 5.3 & qsub -l `whoami`

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Thu Jul 5 09:46:09 BST 2007

Hi,

simple answer - upgrade to SGE 6.1 and use the resource quota feature and
define the following rule:

{
    name        jpu
    description limit the maximum number of jobs per user to 15 slots
    enabled     TRUE
    limit       users {*} to slots=15
}

In 5.3 and 6.0 you need to rely on the cooperation of your users.

Andy