[GE users] No job status, but process still runs

Mon Jul 9 19:19:20 BST 2007

The reason is that your original executable exited.  The shepherd waits
for its child process to exit.  Once that happens, the job is done from
its perspective.  I think, though, that the orphaned child processes
will still have their resource usage added to the job's accounting record.

Daniel