[GE users] adding in domain

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:52:06 BST 2007

First, are you planning to add the Windows CCS box to the existing DNS domain??

This doc outlines some of the steps needed:
http://gridengine.info/articles/2007/02/08/grid-engine-with-mixed-windows-and-linux-hosts

And GE 6.1 (dropped the "N1" name for both opensource/commercial
version) comes with 1 month free support.

Rayson