[GE users] Sort by sequence number question

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Wed Jul 11 15:31:36 BST 2007

As a last ditch effort ...
Perhaps something is confused with the hostnames, or not getting updated
correctly.

You could try using host groups.
Eg,

group_name @masternode
hostlist ts101-1-0 ...

group_name @fastnodes
hostlist XXX

group_name @slownodes
hostlist XXX

And change the queue def accordingly.

> qname                 short.101.q
> hostlist              @ts101_X_hg
> seq_no                101,[ts101-1-0.sss.se.scania.com=9999]

   seq_no               100,[@slower=200]

Since the normal logic doesn't seem to work, you could try reversing it.
I don't know why this would be better, but you are probably willing to try
anything anyhow.
Ie, standard is slow, faster in options

   seq_no               200,[@faster=100]

> complex_values        fluent_all=10,fluent_par=48,gtpowerx=7,dyna=18
> load_values           dyna=2,fluent_all=8,fluent_par=41,gtpowerx=2

This is off-topic, but it looks like you're using a plain load sensor for
managing the licenses. This will definitely result in collisions!

/mark
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its ?Confidential? status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.