[GE users] jobs getting back after restart of the qmaster?

Lönroth Erik erik.lonroth at scania.com
Wed Jul 11 16:16:11 BST 2007

When I restart the sge qmaster - some old jobs turn up in the job-list that were deleted back in time... Zombies!

Basically, the queues were all empty, but after restarting the sgeqmaster :

/etc/init.d/sgemaster stop
/etc/init.d/sgemaster start

... some old jobs turns up in the job-queues.

Why is that and how do I get rid of them... qdel seemes to not remove them permanently.

I'm having a real fight with SGE at the moment.

/Erik

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]