[GE users] queue definition

Iwona Sakrejda sakrejda at nersc.gov
Thu Jul 12 04:11:11 BST 2007

I would like to be able to give a privileged user to start 1 job per
host and
it should not matter whether other jobs are running or not on those hosts.
I thougth about defining a queue in which only this special user can run,
but I have trouble restricting it to only one job that does not use a
job slot.
I have 2 slots per host and so far each submitted job consumes one slot.

I am running 6.0u11.

Grateful for suggestions,

Iwona