[GE users] maximum number of currently running jobs for one user

Thu Jul 12 15:43:19 BST 2007

Lydia,

You could look at the resource quota section of the advanced admin
training I gave at Georgetown.  You can find the slides here:

https://www.middleware.georgetown.edu/confluence/display/HPCT/Advanced+Sun+Grid+Engine+Configuration+and+Administration

Daniel