[GE users] Runtime Design Automation?

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Fri Jul 13 08:55:58 BST 2007

> I know this is somewhat off-topic, but has anyone heard of or use the
queuing system from Runtime Design
> Automation (RTDA), www.rtda.com?  They claim to have a few features not
available in SGE that we have been
> looking for, such as global license queuing management between sites.  Any
feedback appreciated, especially
> as to how it compares to SGE.

Since all our licenses are monitored by the qlicserver, we use the 'qlic'
query (packaged as part of qlicserver) to check the current license usage,
and simply parse the accounting file (for number of cpu, run-time, etc) to
assess historical usage.
I believe Reuti has also posted an analysis script here before.
The ARCO tools might also provide what you are looking for.

/mark
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its ?Confidential? status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.