[GE users] Stupid qacct question

Brett_W_Grant at raytheon.com Brett_W_Grant at raytheon.com
Fri Jul 13 16:26:14 BST 2007

I haven't really ever used qacct before.  Perhaps I am just not seeing it
on the man page, but I would like to see the amount of wallclock time that
an array job takes.  I use the qacct -j JobName  and it gives me some nice
output for each taskid, but it doesn't summarize the job.  Am I missing a
flag somewhere.  Due the nature of my jobs, while taskid 1 is guaranteed
to start first the last task is not guaranteed to finish last.  I could
probably do some sort of script to figure it out, I just thought that
there would have been an option that said something like:

Job XXX
submitted on somedate
first task started running on sometime
last task finished on sometime