[GE users] Runtime Design Automation?

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 23:07:40 BST 2007

Please check the Hedeby project out... they are developing support for
multi-clustering for GE and other DRMs.

I read the initial version of the specification a few months ago (but
the spec has since gone through many revisions):
http://gridengine.info/articles/2007/04/14/project-hedeby-documentation-draft-now-available

I think you can send the requirements to the "dev" list, and see if
the existing functionalities of Hedeby can do what you want...
http://hedeby.sunsource.net/mailing_lists.html

Rayson