[GE users] How to get the finished jobs' detail information(not accounting infos)?

Eric Zhang maillistbox at 126.com
Mon Jul 16 09:36:36 BST 2007

    [ The following text is in the "GB2312" character set. ]

Hi, users:

    I am using sge 6 for some days. As an administrator of our cluster,
I want to know some jobs' detail information even if the job has
finished. For example, I want to know a job's executable file path, the
complex that the job requested, etc.

    The problem is that I cannot find these informations, I have tried
"qacct -j <jobid>", "qstat -s z", the outputs of these commands don't
contain the infos I want(such as the job's executable filename or the
complex the job used).

    Thanks a lot.

Eric Zhang
2007-07-16