[GE users] How to get the finished jobs' detailinformation(no t accounting infos)?

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Mon Jul 16 10:13:37 BST 2007

> I'm interested in this too.
>
> Generally some useful hints/tips/trix would be apprechiated on how to
> follow up on jobs that has been digested by SGE.

Reuti contributed an awk script sometime ago. Someone on the list should be
able to provide a pointer. For our site, we just parse the accounting file
directly with a smallish Perl program.
Take a look at "man 5 accounting" for information about the colon delimited
format.

While you can easily get the resource request information (field: category),
you won't be able to get at the executable name since it was buried
somewhere in a now nonexistent job script.

/mark
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its ?Confidential? status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.