[GE users] submitting parallel jobs

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:15:57 BST 2007

I guess you should start with loose integration first.

Read the section "Configuring Parallel Environments" in the admin
guide and sge_pe(5) manpage on how to set up a loose integration. When
you have your MPI programs working, then you can try with the tight
integration, which gives you better job control and accounting.

Also, if you are building a new cluster, I would suggest to go with OpenMPI.

Rayson