[GE users] Any release schedules for the 6.1 series?

Rayson Ho rayrayson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:35:11 BST 2007

Fritz (Director Sun Grid Engine) gave a presentation last month, and
from the slides (specifically the Roadmap page) you will be able to
find out the dates.

All I can say is that 6.1u1 is very close :)

The presentation is "Sun Proprietary / Confidential ? Requires CDA",
so I need Fritz's OK to mention the link to his presentation.

Rayson