[GE users] Any release schedules for the 6.1 series?

Andy Schwierskott andy.schwierskott at sun.com
Wed Jul 18 17:42:04 BST 2007

Hi,

the 6.0u1 version (not a "release" in the Sun product terminology but a
patch) is currently near the end of the QA phase. I expect we'll provide
courtesy binaries in the first half of August. Ideally we'll have patches
for a prodcut just every 4 months or even less often - sometimes higher
priority issues force us to created patch more often.

I assume we can tell more about our real product roadmap (SGE and project
Hedeby) at our workshop in Regenshurg;-)

Regards,
Andy