[GE users] problem with ARCO module-N1GE-6.1

thamizhannalme at tce.edu thamizhannalme at tce.edu
Thu Jul 19 13:17:36 BST 2007

Hi all,

When i tried to configure the ARCO module of N1GE6 in my linux box that
shows the following error. I am using jdk-1.5. kindly help me to resolve
this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Thamizh

Database connection test
------------------------

Searching for the jdbc driver org.postgresql.Driver
in directory /opt/sge/dbwriter/lib

OK, jdbc driver found

Should the connection to the database be tested? (y/n) [y] >>

Test db connection to 'jdbc:postgresql://gridmaster1:5432/arco' ...
SEVERE: Can not get a connection to
jdbc:postgresql://gridmaster1:10000/arco
SEVERE: Connection refused. Check that the hostname and port are correct
and that the postmaster is accepting TCP/IP connections.
Failed (3)

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai - 625015 (India)