[GE users] LAM tight integration

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Thu Jul 19 22:24:19 BST 2007

Hi folks

   I followed the howto for LAM tight integration, and I am not getting
it to work.  This is LAM 7.0.3 (can't change that for a number of
reasons, commercial code built against it).

   I rebuilt hboot with the setsid() call as in the howto.

   I pulled down Reuti's tarball, and used that code.  I get

	Your qrsh request could not be scheduled, try again later.

when I do an

	qrsh -pe lam_tight 2 uname -a

Yet, if I do

	qrsh -pe mpich 2 uname -a

it works fine.

Is there some place I can catch the logs as it winds its way through
each script?  Please advise.

Joe
--

Joseph Landman, Ph.D