[GE users] LAM tight integration

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Fri Jul 20 01:22:52 BST 2007

I spoke too early... tight LAM integration works, but it doesn't clean
up after itself.  I see lots of lamd's left around after normal/abnormal
termination (controlled tests).

Has anyone developed reaper scripts to handle cleanup?  I am about ready
to do this, though I would prefer to avoid re-inventing this wheel if
possible.  If there is a post job trigger section, I could fit them into
there (stoplam/stopmpi?)

--

Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO