[GE users] LAM tight integration

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Fri Jul 20 06:37:21 BST 2007

Dr. Mark Olesen
Principal Engineer Thermofluids Analysis
ArvinMeritor Emissions Technologies GmbH
Biberbachstr. 9
> I spoke too early... tight LAM integration works, but it doesn't clean
> up after itself.  I see lots of lamd's left around after
> normal/abnormal
> termination (controlled tests).

If you could use OpenMPI, it would all be much easier.

/mark
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its "Confidential" status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.