[GE users] N1GE6.1 ResourceAllocation

Chandran, Sathish Sathish.Chandran at Honeywell.com
Tue Jul 24 07:33:07 BST 2007

Hi All,

When I list the jobs <using (qstat -f) > it states two resources are free. But I do find that also some jobs are in jobs waiting queue.

So why do the jobs wait when the resources are available.

FYI: I'm not sure but the jobs were in queue as waiting for the other resources like RAM, license programs, etc.

If that's the case where is the path I can view those details. (Here, the jobs waiting for a resource allocation)

Looking for your warm support.

Thanks,
Sathish.C