[GE users] Housekeeping

Lönroth Erik erik.lonroth at scania.com
Tue Jul 24 08:08:25 BST 2007

I'm searching for some good strategy as to keep my cluster clean from "runaway" processes that SGE failes to kill in case or abnormal application exits or similar. E.g. Processes that are left behind without a job id.

I'm certain many of you have invented ways to discover those processes and to report them or automatically dispose of them.

I'd be grateful to share your experiences on this before I try invent another wheel.

/Erik

    [ Part 2, "ATT9731178.txt"  Text/PLAIN (Name: "ATT9731178.txt") ~213 ]
    [ bytes. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]