[GE users] NEEDING HELP IN ADMINISTRATING SGE6.1

Marco Donauer Marco.Donauer at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 24 10:43:55 BST 2007

could you have look, if all daemons are running or your execds are
overloaded?
Please also have a look into the messages files.
For qmaster you will find it within the qmaster spooling directory and
for execd you will find it in the execd spooling directory.

Regards,
Marco

--

Sun Microsystems GmbH         Marco Donauer
D-93049 Regensburg            Phone: +49 (0)941 3075-211  (x60211)
mailto:marco.donauer at sun.com
D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028