[GE users] local_conf and execd_spool_dir

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Tue Jul 24 11:02:40 BST 2007

> Quick test on a cluster in the lab confirms you can set
> execd_spool_dir on a per-host basis using:
>
> qconf -mconf  hostname
>
> Not qconf -me hostname   (as both you and I first thought)

Thanks John,

The simple answers really are always the best!

/mark
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its "Confidential" status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.