[GE users] Queue Resource Allocation

Chandran, Sathish Sathish.Chandran at Honeywell.com
Tue Jul 24 11:05:09 BST 2007

My Grid have a problem about pending queues, please see below, 2 nodes have resource, yet.

But the job in pending queue can not be assigned to them.

Could you please solve this problem?

And may I know the cause of the problem in detail.

Your reply appreciated.

Thanks,
Sathish.C

    [ Part 2, "image002.jpg"  Image/JPEG (Name: "image002.jpg") 42 KB. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]