[GE users] Queue Resource Allocation

Robert Griffiths Robert.Griffiths at int.sc.mufg.jp
Tue Jul 24 12:20:05 BST 2007

Try qstat -j <jobid> which, in your printout below, appears to be 2738

This should spit out a whole heap of information for you about job 2378 and you should be able to tell (possibly from the hard resource_list or other) what the problem is.

Hope that helps.

Rob

Dr. Robert K. Griffiths
Associate Director