[GE users] Queue Resource Allocation

Chandran, Sathish Sathish.Chandran at Honeywell.com
Tue Jul 24 12:30:18 BST 2007

Rob,

Really that sounds great!!!

Here the job-2738 by now is completed its execution. But still I need to know why the job was in queue.

Any commands or files/folders to explore the completed job that was in queue. So that I can get a clear idea for what resource the job was waiting.

Awaiting for your warm support.

Thanks,
Sathish.C