[GE users] NEEDING HELP IN ADMINISTRATING SGE6.1

Nourhéne Alaya nourhenalaya at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:49:46 BST 2007

We have a NIS server, and home directories are NFS mounted.

I just have verified the spool directory permission. Spool directories are owned by sge, and they are local: each exec host have its own local spool directory.

I am confused:
shall i share the SGE_ROOT directory by NFS or not. Or the sharing is possible only for the spool directories?