[GE users] NEEDING HELP IN ADMINISTRATING SGE6.1

Nourhéne Alaya nourhenalaya at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:10:44 BST 2007

we announce you that finally WE FIND THE SOLUTION
our grid is now running perfectly .we have reinstalled the qmaster ,there were problems in setting values of some environmental variables :SGE_QMASTER_PORT and SGE_EXECD_PORT and in first time we didn't set the value of execd_spool_dir which is in our case ":var/tmp/spool"
and we shared the SGE_ROOT directories by NFS
                       it "WORKS"

We are very thankful .You have been very nice with us .

--
Si on veut on peut il suffit de faire le premier pas