[GE users] Queue Resource Allocation

Tue Jul 24 15:30:47 BST 2007

Sathish,

You can only get scheduling information for jobs that are still
running.  Once a job has ended, you can get information about it with
qacct -j <job_id>, but it does not include any information about why it
was or wasn't scheduled immediately.

Could the problem be the job_load_adjustments?  That can sometimes make
a host appear overloaded to the scheduler when it isn't.  We really
should change the default to NONE...

Daniel